At Dermatology Partners, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and visitors in the communities we serve. Our offices will remain open for patients who need in-person care.
In an effort to keep you and our healthcare staff safe amid the COVID-19 outbreak, we are continuing to follow stringent procedures to ensure the maximum safety for patients during each office encounter.
These measures include:
• Masks required upon entry and should be worn at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided
• Daily temperature checks for every patient and staff member upon entering the office
• COVID-19 screening questionnaire for all patients and staff
• New waiting room procedures to adhere to social distancing
• Limited visitors accompanying patients to appointments unless required for special circumstances
• Sanitization of exam rooms after every patient appointment
• Regular sanitization of check-in and waiting area
• Hand sanitizer available throughout the office
Telemedicine appointments remain available for patients who prefer to schedule a virtual appointment in place of an in-person visit. Please know that our offices continue to closely follow all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control, and medical professional team health. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to continuing to serve our communities while we work together to minimize the risk of COVID-19.