Use these helpful tools below to get started as a new patient or to manage your current patient account.
Answers to Some of Your Frequently Asked or Other Important Questions
What Insurances Do We Accept?
Dermatology Partners accepts most major insurances including these insurances listed below and more. NOTE: Many insurers offer a wide variety of plans. We do not accept or participate with every plan from every insurer. If you are uncertain about your specific plan, if you do not see your insurance here, or if you would like to ask a more specific insurance related question, please send Ask Us A Question using the link below or call the office at 610-288-2908.
- Aetna (excluding Aetna Better Health)
- Berkshire Health Partners (includes Loomis, Reading Hospital Valley Preferred and others)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Capital, Highmark, Anthem, Empire and many others)
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Keystone Health Plan Central
What is Our Policy On Patient Privacy?
What Information Do I Need to Provide My Insurance Company for a Referral?
Your insurance company will ask you to provide our National Provider Identifier (NPI) number, which is: 1023382918.